Master Chef Ripudaman Visited Salam Namastey@IMSNOIDA.IN


Master Chef India season 3 winner Delhi Based Ripudaman Handa visited IMS Noida Community Radio Station Salam Namastey 90.4

He gave interview to Station Head Barsha Chabaria for the show “Khaas Salam”, which will be on aired on Sunday at 1pm.

He told that it’s an amazing feeling. I am very happy that I have made my parents and my family proud. I think my luck; hard work and struggle played an important part in my win.

He said that I didn't come to Master Chef to compete. I just tried to make good food every time I cooked. I've never gone through any recipe book to make any dish, I have always followed my heart.

Sharing his future plans he told that he want to brush up his culinary skills so he will go abroad for studies in food industry or he will do food research in India. He also plans to open a gym on his name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ROLE OF INPUT & OUTPUT DEPARTMENT IN NEWS CHANNELS

Best out of waste competition@IMSNOIDA.IN

SOFT SKILLS FOR IT PROFESSIONALS