IMS Noida: An Institute with several Awards
There are countless institutes in NCR providing professional training to the aspirants but few are there which are actually worth taking admission & IMS Noida is one of it. IMS is the private institute in Noida which is recognized by the UGC, approved by AICTE (Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India) affiliated to Mahamaya Technical University, Noida & CCS University, Meerut. IMS Noida has been set up in 1998 and spread in 5 acres land at the prime locality of Sector-62, Noida.
- Ranked among the top 50 B-Schools of India under various B-School surveys conducted by Out Look, AIMA, Business World, GHRDC, and Dalal Street.
- It is ranked 10th in North India by Outlook Magazine 2010.
- Best 5 most preferred college in North India by The Week.
- IMS Noida has been ranked A+++ in the field of management studies by the Business Sphere magazine.
- International Gold Star Award Excellence in the field of education, by Smt. Sheela Dixit
- Best Management Institute Award of Year 2009, by World Management Congress.
- Best Management Institute in Noida Award of Year 2011
- Best Law Collage in Delhi - NCR Award of Year 2011
- Best Media School in Delhi NCR Award of Year 2011
- Best IT College in Noida Award of Year 2011
- No. 1 College in India for BBA course in the year 2010 & 2011 by The Sunday Indian magazine.
- No. 1 College in India for BBA course in the year 2010 & 2011 by M.Y.O.D magazine.
- Ranked Top 5th college in All India for Industry Interface category by YUVA magazine in the year 2010-2011
- Rank “Category A” Institute by INDIAN MANAGEMENT AIMA Survey 2011.
- Among Top 30 Private Best B School in India by The Pioneer News paper 2011.
- BEST B SCHOOL OF THE YEAR 2011, BY SHRI HARISH RAWAT HON’BLE UNION MINISTER OF STATE, AGRICULTURAL, FOOD PROCESSINGINDUSTRIES AND PARLIAMENTRY AFFAIRS AT HOTEL ASHOK IN BUSINESS SPHERE’S 9TH AWARD FUNCTION.
- Indian Hall of Fame Award “Best Management Institute” by ALL INDIAN ACHIEVERS CONFERENCE 2011.
- Ranked Category “A” Institute by Business India Magazine Survey 2011.
IMS Noida offers professional courses both at Graduate and Post Graduate levels in Business Administration, Information Technology, Journalism, Retail Management and more. These include the following:
· BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) affiliated to CCS University
· BCA ( Bachelor of Computer Application) affiliated to CCS University
· BJMC ( Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication) affiliated to CCS University
· BALLB ( Bachelor of Law) affiliated to Bar Council of India & CCS University.
· MIB (Master of International Business ) affiliated to CCS University
· MCA (Master of Computer Application) affiliated to Mahamaya Technical University
· MJMC (Master of Journalism & Mass Communication) affiliated to CCS University
· PGDM ( Post Graduate Diploma in Management) approved by AICTE
The Institute over a decade has continuously been contributing in the field of education with its remarkable infrastructure, experienced faculty and unconventional way of teaching. This excellence is been recognized not only nationally but internationally.
The Institute provides 100% placement assistance; company based training and company based training to the students. The students of IMS NOIDA have been placed in Multi nationals and Indian companies with good salary packages.
Highest package of the session 2010-2011 is 16 lakh per annum to PGDM Student Niyamit Gautam. He has been selected by World Window Group and his posting is in South Africa.
Reputed organizations where IMS students have been successfully placed include Bajaj Allianz, Citi Bank, Coates India Ltd., Coca-Cola, GE Capital, Havells, HCL, HDFC, Hero Group, Hindustan Times, Honda SIEL, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, Kajaria Ceramics Ltd.,
Kribhco, Pepsi, Magma Leasing Ltd., Rastriya Sahara, Reliance Industries Ltd., Standard Chartered Bank, Usha International Ltd., Videocon International Ltd.
The facilities at IMS Noida are matchless in the education industry:
- Wi-fi campus and separate girls and boys facility adds to the unique features of the Institute.
- More than 25000 Books, 200 Journals and 600 E- Journals in College Library
- 8 MBPS lease line, fully Wi-Fi campus with More than 200 computer in college computer lab
Admission for the year 2012 is open.